The object of the project was to provide specialized support to for Special Service for Social inclusion and Social Economy for the administrative integration and accounting closure of the NSRF's operations of the Operational Programs "Human Resources Development" and "Education and Lifelong Learning".
Intraway provided her services by the following actions:
1. Examination of the completeness of the files of the Operations (control of administrative, management, financial, etc., in accordance with the Control System)
2. Identification of the main management, institutional and technical problems, identification of the deficiencies and recording by Act
3. Provide proposals (tools, institutional measures) to address the problems - shortcomings
4. Supporting executives to correct problems - shortcomings of the operations underway
5. Collection of the required data (and by the bodies) for the certification of the completion of the physical and economic object of the Acts and their control
6. Support for the drafting of the Integration Report and the Integration Decision for Acts
7. Support for the issuance of the final CPS, SAPS, TSI, DU-CA and IPS
8. Entry of data in the Information System
9. Collection and processing of quantitative and qualitative data for standard reporting to the EU.
10. Technical assistance to the ESA in order to best respond to the checks carried out by the competent national and Community institutions and to comply with the results of these audits
11. Support for the preparation of the Final Report of the OPs "ELL" and "HRD" for their submission to the EU
12. Supporting the completion of projects and the closure of the Operational Program with reports, brochures, etc. in order to achieve the objectives and avoid deviations from the relevant procedures defined in the Management and Control System