Intraway has implemented the site using
Content Management System (CMS) Open Source software, ensuring that the information and material provided by the project site is presented to the end user in a structured way and easy to navigate to ensure maximum friendliness and usability of.
The content management system works on an Apache Web server and all site data is stored in the database management system (MySQL, MySQL or SQL).
The content version is in the form of articles that incorporate support for formatted text, photos, audio, video, Flash, Google maps, and more. There is the ability to use tags in all system components.
All parts of the system are fully compatible with Greek fonts and are fully accessible from the relevant Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera applications.
The implementation of the site followed as open standards as possible and was based on open protocols for functionality (XML, HTML5).
There is lso the ability to search for content based on keywords that will be imported by the user in all the languages of the site, which works with an internal machine rather than with a search engine.
· Capable of reviewing articles, photos, videos after approval by the administrator.
· Ability to transmit RSS site articles.
· Ability to republish articles, photos, videos and other elements in social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
· All services implemented are supported by mobile devices such as smart phones, pda's, tablet's, etc., while the content offered has been customized to meet the needs of the service, both in terms of usability and speed.
· Multilingual support for articles and generally all elements of the content management system to the public and the administrator (menu, templates, etc.).
· Ability to send communication forms using a captcha mechanism.
· Google analytics integration.
· Ability to create a dynamic sitemap (Sitemap).
· Ability to add meta tags to use S.E.O. (Website Search Engine Optimization) per article.
· Using international standards (web standards) based on W3C guidelines for website implementation (XHTML, CSS). Validation of content management pages / articles by W3C Validator.
· Compliance with W3C WCAG - Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (at least version 1.0) with a degree of accessibility at least AA (Priority 2), by including accessibility terms and conditions for people with disabilities in ICT infrastructure and services.
· Ability to extend system functionality by developing or installing open source modules, plugins.
· The administrator of the site has full control over the administrative environment and defined accessibility rights for each authorized user by enabling the site's content to be totally or partially managed.