INTRAWAY assesses the needs and demands of each partner, providing customized solutions based on:
- We are anticipating, analyzing, and interpreting public opinion, attitudes, and issues that might impact, for good or ill, the operations and plans of the organization.
- Counseling management at all levels in the organization concerning policy decisions, courses of action, and communication, considering their public ramifications and the organization's social or citizenship responsibilities.
- Researching, conducting, and evaluating, continuingly, programs of action and communication to achieve the informed public understanding necessary to the success of an organization's aims. These may include marketing, financial; fundraising; employee, community, government relations, and other programs.
- Planning and implementing the organization's efforts to influence or change public policy. Setting objectives, planning, budgeting, recruiting and training staff, developing facilities — in short, managing the resources needed to perform all of the above.
Our tactics include some or all of the following:
- Write and distribute press releases
- Speech writing
- Write pitches (less formal than press releases) about a firm and send them directly to journalists
- Create and execute special events designed for public outreach and media relations
- Conduct market research on the firm or the firm's messaging
- Expansion of business contacts via personal networking or attendance and sponsoring at events
- Copywriting and blogging for the web (internal or external sites)
- Crisis public relations strategies
- Social media promotions and responses to negative opinions online