Our team collaborates across social science and technology, to bring insights from each to capture the benefits of data-driven innovation. We create knowledge and tools that empower our clients to transform research into innovation and innovation into impact.
Our foundation is in social science research, with a special focus on the ways in which new technologies may have privacy, social, ethical or data protection impacts. We have built upon this foundation to add cutting edge competencies leading to a rich, diverse set of consulting services within innovation management and technology development.
Our multi-disciplinary teams deploy the best methods, and make use of powerful and accurate tools to deliver :
- research into markets for new products and services
- design of business processes
- assessments of business requirements and economic feasibility
- design, management and evaluation of pilot projects
- assessments of technology impact
- policy consultancy and strategy development
- business modelling
- survey design, execution and analysis
- benchmarking for business and for policy action
- conferences, workshops, seminars and events
Our team collaborates across sociology, computer science, engineering, economics, technology studies and law and human rights to deliver bespoke, multi-disciplinary services to clients in the public and private sector. This blend of expertise, along with our experience working at different levels in the government sector and across different industrial verticals provides a unique value proposition to our clients.