INTRAWAY manages peacebuilding, humanitarian, and development projects across a range of partners. The organization uses project management expertise to help governments and donors make development budgets go further to improve people's lives in need.
INTRAWAY's project management methodology aims to help our partners develop a long-term approach to their operations, making it simpler to predict and improve the sustainability of development results. INTRAWAY's advisory services also factor in crucial lessons learned from our experience implementing projects that can help partners greatly enhance the impact of their operations.
For example, at INTRAWAY, we know that to add value to the projects we implement, we must consult and engage the community, empower the vulnerable, manage environmental impacts, consider an output's total cost of ownership and provide training for continued use.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Highly skilled professionals from a range of backgrounds
- Certified program and project management consultants and certified management consultants on request
- A global roster of experts providing on-call support
- Experience working in challenging environments
- Local knowledge and global thinking