- How effective are Institution’s business systems?
- How consistently are policies & procedures followed?
- How effective are Institution’s leaders and what is their contribution?
- How effectively are Institution’s strategies determined and implemented?
- How well do Institutions look after all their resources & assets, not just the cash flow?
- Are Institution’s processes truly customer friendly?
- Do Institutions monitor the views of their stakeholders, and what are they telling them?
- Are Institution’s results as good as they should be?
Institutional / Organizational Appraisal
in Institutional Development
Some tools appraise an organisation in preparation of an award (for example, EFQM, Business Excellence, Baldridge, Investors in People etc) others look at the performance of an organisation in preparation for a buy-out/ buy-in, raising venture capital etc. INTRAWAY regularly undertakes institutional evaluations using The Business Improvement Review (BIR) as an Organisational Appraisal tool with the purpose of identifying developmental opportunities. The term Organisational Appraisal is the activity and the Business Improvement Review (BIR) is a tool to deliver an appraisal. The Business Improvement Review is a stand-alone organisational appraisal/ situational assessment that allows institutions to find out how their current business stands as perceived by key stakeholders associated with your business. It allows the management team, in one quick and easy step, to determine: