INTRAWAY’s event organization teams have vast experience in managing events for both the private and public sectors. Our mission is to deliver emotive, stimulating, and dynamic events, serving the markets that they provide within. We work with clients worldwide to define the planning process (scheduling phase, creative content, on-site logistics, hospitality arrangements). We also ensure the delivery of successful event operations (conferences & forums, outdoor events, exhibitions & tradeshows, government events). Over the last 20 years, we have established businesses across the events spectrum to include the management of a show and conference venue with catering and on-site hotel, large-scale event organization. We aim, now and in the future, to continue to improve our service and our offering, to seek out new opportunities, and delight our customers and clients.
Figuring out the best way to bring our clients and their audiences together, to create genuine bonds and lasting loyalty, is an Intraway specialty. We believe in the “keep it simple” approach. We start at the beginning and take the time to listen and understand your brief, your brand, and your goals. We will work with you to design, manage and deliver modern and meaningful communications strategies, which are tailor-made to achieve your key objectives.
1. The Brief First, we listen. We will understand your brand profile and who your target audience is. We will benchmark and analyze your competitors and uncover an accurate picture of your goals and objectives. We aim to go on a journey of discovery with you to tailor a strategy that will drive success.
2. The Creative. We will generate ideas, develop and discuss them with your requirements in mind. We will consider all the modern and innovative solutions the world has to offer. Together, we will decide what will work best within the parameters of your timeframe and your budget.
3. The Plan. We will present a detailed and illustrated proposal with a fully itemized budget. Our service includes managing all third-party supplier contracts and invoices from initial deposits through to final settlements. We minimize and streamline your administration.
4. The Delivery. We deliver the plan and set agreed project milestones. Then, we operate to best practice standards and provide quality products and services. We ensure efficient, effective resource allocation. In addition, we action checks and balances throughout the project lifecycle. In the end, we report back to you regularly until delivery is complete.
5. The Evaluation. We debrief together. A post-project review, including a written report, enables us all to assess and evaluate. It’s essential to identify key learnings, project successes, and future opportunities for improvement.
We will also consider financial success, and this phase of work is the foundation stone for future projects.
- Pre-production phase
- Creative content
- On-site logistics
- Hospitality arrangements
- Conferences & forums
- Outdoor events
- Exhibitions & tradeshows
- Government events