IT Strategy & Management
INTRAWAY helps clients with strategic advice to develop and implement IT strategies and improve process efficiencies. Our consultants have helped numerous central and local government and private sector clients' initiatives on IT strategy and planning for improved services. INTRAWAY takes a holistic approach by understanding the business requirements, analyzing the client's technological needs, reviewing the processes and systems, and considering the future imperatives to develop a comprehensive IT strategy and roadmap. Contact us to discover how INTRAWAY enables our client IT strategy and policy to drive best-in-class IT service delivery models.
- Current State Analysis
- ICT Strategic Plan development
- Gap Analysis
- Business Alignment
- IT Strategy and Roadmap
IT Architecture & Security
INTRAWAY IT architecture and security services consist of enterprise architecture and software development, systems administration, modeling and simulation, and information security solutions, which are typically provided within the context of restricted access, high availability operations in classified and unclassified environments. INTRAWAY has significant expertise in developing integrated, enterprise-scale, custom software, and modeling and simulation solutions to meet its clients' unique, complex requirements. We have leveraged our extensive IT architecture and security expertise, and project management capabilities to develop diverse solutions ranging from data management and decision analysis systems supporting the International Space Station to regulatory requirements databases. INTRAWAY's fully integrated approach, combining multiple facets of our core capabilities, allows us to design software applications that incorporate significant business process improvements, increasing the efficiency of its client's operations.
Our personnel protects and secure networks and systems in both classified and unclassified environments. We provide high-end cyber threat analysis and security compliance services, including information assurance (IA), certification and accreditation (C&A), and computer network defense (CND) services. We also develop and implement enterprise-wide information security policies and processes; we have proven expertise in network security architecture, enterprise security operations and sustainment, hardening, forensics, and vulnerability assessments. We are leaders in developing and maintaining compliance with federal and military requirements, security regulations, laws, and directives.
INTRAWAY designs, deploy and manages complex systems with high availability requirements. Familiarity with federal government enterprise architecture requirements ensures that systems are robust and responsive to evolving client needs. INTRAWAY has extensive experience implementing packaged software for Web-based applications within the government marketplace and has successfully integrated commercial off-the-shelf software with custom programming solutions, reducing overall customer cost while delivering the required level of support. In addition to server maintenance, INTRAWAY's desktop administration personnel manage personal computer configurations for multiple government agencies.
Digital business development
In today's competitive environment, the ability to develop focused and innovative strategic digital communication is essential. INTRAWAY has extensive experience providing advice on the strategic level to both private and public companies within all phases of digital business development – from strategy, analysis, implementation recommendations. We offer assistance with strategy processes to identify new possibilities for digital business development or based on the organization's ideas. After identification of development possibilities, we carry out consequence analyses to form a basis for decision-making. We advise public and private companies on business development processes using digital technologies in the following areas:
- Strategic capacity building through the Development of digitalization strategies and well-documented proposals
- Innovative Development of new and existing service channels based on user requirements, Optimization and streamlining of internal and external work processes through strategic utilization of technologies
- Development of new services based on new digital technologies.
INTRAWAY is a premier service provider of digitization services for global institutes, universities, libraries, and national archives. We apply technology to help clients achieve a competitive advantage in their businesses. We have successfully converted analog information in any form to digital form with suitable electronic devices such as a scanner or specialized computer chips. Indicative examples of original objects to digitize are: Form and handwritten material (books, documents, letters, etc.), Scraps of newspapers and magazines, Printed Forms, Photo Gallery (photos, negative, slides, etc.), Pictures and paintings, Maps, Items of daily use (e.g., utensils), Tools and portable machines, etc. The digitization services include digital charting of the originals combined with the processing that may suffer.
Moreover, include quality control of digital copying and their archiving. The key benefits of digitizing a file form are several such as high-quality digitized output that can be used for internet access, archiving, and print on demand. Reduction of form material, faster finding the sought information, increased accessibility, and the possibility of simultaneous access of all interested users to documents via PC, Reduce the maintenance costs of the file form, Maximizing the security file, etc. Our processes are designed around the care and safe handling of original items and on delivering high-quality, information-rich digital images that meet your needs now and will hold their value into the future. As a digitization services leader, INTRAWAY provides ISO compliant document conversion services that enable our Clients to successfully unlock the actual value of the information contained in their files. The benefits gained from our scanning services result in increased productivity, performance, and profits.
Document management solutions
Based on your organization's document management goals and requirements, we can select the right Document Management Solution for your business. We can define the optimal solution for your organization built on industry standards, from complete solutions and packaged services to off-the-shelf products. Document management solutions include:
Document Imaging Services
> Platform-Independent File Search & Retrieval
- Scan Documents to be Accesses via Secure File Serves
- Define Service Level Agreement Based on Business Needs
- Ensure Integration with Document and Data Software Applications
Goal: Secure access to critical documents across operating platforms to enable multiple and simultaneous users' access to files
Tailored Solution Design & Development
> Tailored Business Solutions
- Define Business Need to Convert Documents
- Design Prototype to Address Business Requirements
- Develop Solution to Perform Features and Functions
Goal: Create a unique solution to enable business processes and procedures and enhance productivity
Document Management Systems
> Document Imaging Search and Retrieval Solutions
- Search (Boolean, Exact & Fuzzy Methods)
- Access (Secure Certificate of Authentication Controls)
- Retrieve (Document Library Indexing)
Goal: Create the optimal solution based on specific business needs to access information on demand securely
Our expert team has over 20 years of experience successfully designing and implementing document solutions and managing file conversions of billions of pieces of information. The key to a successful project is starting with the end deliverable in mind, then employing proven technology solutions and conversion methods (of which scanning can be just one stage in the entire process). Successful document management requires a clear understanding of an organization's Document Strategy, People, Process, technology requirements, and the optimal Implementation Approach.
We work with your organization to conduct a Document Management Project Plan that identifies the answers to the following questions:
- When will your organization begin the project?
- Has a Business Case been conducted for this project?
- Has a Document Strategy been defined for the organization?
- Has a Project Team been identified?
- What document-intensive process will be the focus of the project? (Brokerage Transactions, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Loan Applications, Title Insurance Records, HR Files Medical Records, Client Files, Patient Charts, Project Deliverables, etc.)
- What is the volume of pages to convert digitally? (We will estimate this based on the number of file cabinet drawers and the number of boxes to be digitally transformed and by sampling the contents of the files.)
- Does your company have a project implementation methodology? (Our Implementation Methodology and Ten Stage Approach enables rapid deployment of our Document Conversion Services.)
Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
From streamlining internal processes for a public-sector agency to increasing data accessibility for a multinational corporation, INTRAWAY's GIS solutions help clients maximize their geospatial investments.
- GIS Consulting Services: Strategic planning, design, and implementation of enterprise systems, customized application development, database migration, and on-site support and staff augmentation
- 3D Modeling & Visualization: Customized 3D modeling, animated fly-throughs, and detailed 3D thematic maps
- Online Data Archiving and Distribution: Secure, web-based portals for efficient data archiving, management, and distribution